At Chariots for Christ we want each person to feel the love of Christ. God did not create us all the same, He made each one unique with gifts and talents. As individuals we have the privilege of serving and knowing a loving God who desires to know us where we are. We pray you will come to know the Heavenly Father who gives strength to soar with eagles. "But those who wait on the Lord will renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint". (Isaiah 40:31)
Tenets of Faith:
1) We believe the Holy Scriptures are the inspired and authoritative written Word of God.
2) We believe the Holy Scriptures of Old and New Testament show a revelation of the character of God and the duty, interest and final destination of mankind.
3) We belive in the Trinity of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
4) We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death on the cross, His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
5) We believe that God has called us to live a life holy, according to His standards.
6) We believe the only way to be cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus.
7) We believe in water baptism by immersion.
8) We believe the finished work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
9) We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of tongues. According to Acts 2:1-4.
10) We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a holy life.
11) We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to ever lasting damnation.
12) We believe in one kind of Marriage, which is between One Man and One Woman according to God. Genesis 1:17-28 & Genesis 2:20-24.